FITTS Receives Lexington County “Fire-Safe Business Award”
April 12, 2016
Lexington, SC – Three Lexington County businesses were awarded the Lexington County Fire Service “Fire-Safe Business Award” for their continued efforts in providing a fire-safe workplace for their employees and customers.
The award is presented each quarter to businesses within the Lexington County community that meet predetermined criteria for a fire-safe business, which includes:
- A business that promotes and recognizes fire safety within their organization
- A business that has worked to meet fire codes and safety requirements for employees and patrons
- A business that you feel has gone above and beyond to ensure workplace safety
- A business that has worked to correct fire code violations.
- A business that has developed a fire and life safety plan to assist their employees and patrons.
Lexington County Fire Service would like to congratulation these Fire-Safe Businesses for receiving the award for the 2nd quarter of 2016:
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 5570 Sunset Blvd., Lexington (Award presented to Manager Teddy Ward)
- Republic National Distributing Company, 410 Foster Brothers Drive, West Columbia (Award presented to Operations Manager RJ Kandravi)
- The Fitts Company, 441 Industrial Drive, Lexington (Award accepted by Executive Vice President Dee-Dee Simmons and General Manager La Reina Taylor)