Disaster Relief Vehicle – Standard CabModel Number: 6010
Providing access to cash and basic financial services to your clients when disaster strikes can be made possible with our Disaster Relief Vehicles. The vehicles also provide an excellent branding opportunity for special events. ATMs are lowered with the push of a button to the ground meeting ADA requirements. Setup time once onsite is less than 10 minutes.
Features of this product include:
- Built on a Ford F550 4×4 Chassis
- Standard Cab (2-door)
- Includes satellite and cellular connections
- Queen-sized sleeper
- Run-flat tires
- Air ride suspension
- Air leveling system
Configuration can support two ATMs with one ATM being a full function and the second a cash dispenser. Additionally, two cash dispensers can be supported.
Supported ATM models:
- Diebold:?Front Load Cash Dispenser and Full Function ATMs
- NCR:?Front Load Cash Dispenser and Full Function ATMs
- Wincor Nixdorf:?Front Load Cash Dispenser and Full Function ATMs
We build custom solutions