NCR SelfServ 91 CladdingModel Number:
The NCR SelfServ 91 (model 6691) offers over 90% of teller transactions through an assisted service model, making a modern, open plan branch layout possible. This gives financial institutions the option to open a new type of branch in smaller and non-traditional locations.
When installed inside a branch, the device often requires “cladding” which are customized skins that are installed onto the machine to ensure it blends into the branch environment. We offer many types of cladding material including aluminum, veneer, acrylic and more, to ensure the branded look you require.
Features of this product include:
- Aluminum base construction
- Solid Surface top / trim
- Internal framing secures to ATM
- Rear doors for servicing ATM
- Painted to specific PMS colors with acrylic polyurethane (automotive finish)
- Optional premium vinyl graphics
NCR Self Serv 91
We build custom solutions